|• Dos Casitas en Socorro
is open mid-August through May to accommodate New Mexico Tech
parents and visitors as well as guests interested in the unique
natural attractions of the area throughout the winter.
• Rates: $110 a night, single or double occupancy
$15 for any additional person over the age of 6. An additional single bed can be arranged for either casita.
• City and state taxes of 12% are additional.
• Reservations by credit card; PAYMENT BY CASH OR CHECK (PERSONAL, BUSINESS OR TRAVELERS ) at the end of your stay.
• Rates include free wireless internet, afternoon tea and cookies, in-room coffee, breakfast, and an early bird hot drink and snack before dawn for those who are interested.
• No pets, other than service dogs.
• No smoking other than in your courtyard.
• Check in time 2 – 8 p.m. or by arrangement.
• Check out no later than 11 a.m.
• Well-behaved and properly supervised children are welcome.
• Please honor quiet time from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. for the comfort of all guests.
• Cancellation: During the peak months of November through January, please notify us of a change in plans at least one week in advance, so that other guests may be accommodated. Any other time of the year, a 48 hour window is sufficient.
• Parking: Please park either
directly in front of my small gate or directly across the street.